|Cholin salicylate 80%
|St John’s Wort Extract
lavender oil, glycerin, butylene glycol
Otic Solution ear drops.
Otic Solution is the best-selling over-the-counter product in the “Ear care” category in 2020 in Czechia. Source: IQVIA.
For an illustration of what happens in the ear when water or excess earwax sticks to it, and practical tips on how to remove water or earwax from your ear, see in this video.
- complex care (regular ear hygiene, removing water from the ear, alleviating external auditory canal problems)
- alleviates painful symptoms during inflammation
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
- suitable for people who enjoy water sports
- prevents plugs of earwax from forming
- no pressure when applied as drops, which can irritate the sensitive auditory canal, the solution also flows quickly into hard-to-reach parts of the auditory canal
- gentle and simple application using a pipette makes it easy give to children, it is a proven method, easy to apply in any position, suitable for lying infants
- contains plant ingredients (thymol, marigold, mullein, St. John’s wort)
A mix of glycerin and butylene glycol softens and dissolves hardened plugs of earwax, but is also miscible with water. Because it can bind moisture, it removes any swelling. Medicinal substance choline salicylate prevents bacterial inflammation developing and alleviates the painful symptoms of inflammation. Active substance Thymol has an antibacterial effect, which helps when water remains in the ear canal as this can create a suitable environment for infections.
Another active ingredient is an ethanolic extract of a mixture of herbs (marigold flower, mullein flower and St. John’s wort leaves), which aid regeneration and stimulate the skin’s self-cleansing ability.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE
Using a pipette, apply 2-3 drops / 2-4 times daily to each ear.
Prior to using the drop, warm it to body temperature, e.g. by warming it in the palms of your hands. Do not clean the ear for at least 10 minutes after application.
The recommended period of continuous use should not exceed 5 days.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF USE
After using the product, the earwax dissolves and flows freely (residues are visible, for example, in the auricle), or it softens and is then easily removed mechanically. If removing mechanically, we recommend using cotton buds with caution, as the plug of wax may be difficult to access and it may be pushed deeper into the ear canal.
No adverse reactions have yet been discovered in any of the product’s ingredients, however, pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 3 should only use the product after consulting a specialist.
STORAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
Keep out of reach of children. Store in the original package. Close tightly after use and store in an upright position.
Expiry by: 24 months